Longs & k&j logistics united?

hi there iv recently seen k&j logistics pulling longs of leeds trailers & last night i saw k&j logistics pulling a longs of leeds trailer are they in each others pockets now or united as 1 company thats in hull area… :confused: :confused: :confused:

Does that K&J have anything to do with that KEEDWELL, KEDWEEL or something along those lines company as there Scanias look near identical.

yea keedwell bought them out i think :confused:

K & J Logistics is owned by Keedwell but not sure of any tie up with Longs and Keedwell. They do share a customer. We loaded regularly with yellow pages and had to fight both companies for a forklift driver :laughing: . I bet Jessicas Dad will have the up to date info.

K&J … Keedwell & James. Don’t know about Longs … might just be pulling trls that have been dropped ar a customer ?

no they havent merged, it is to do with the timber and reels of paper work of the dock in hull. they must be sharing it out.

there are sorts of subbies pulling longs trailers out of hull at the moment. another one is drewerys pulling longs trailers.

keedwells brought kj out but kj decided to go it alone but still work in close partnership with each other

graham schroeder:
keedwells brought kj out but kj decided to go it alone but still work in close partnership with each other

kj are part of rt keedwell group along with k&w bricks ken jones, jays and west trucks, there share work out of hull with longs no more than that in it :laughing:

K&J and Longs have shared a trailer park on Finn Terminal, King George Dock for quite a while.