Long load to rosyth

just to let u guys know that ill be picking a trailer up from immingham docks monday morning about 10 11am thats about 80feet long as far as i know ill be running up to rosyth on the a1 all the way but once i get to single carriage wat ill be sticking to 40mph like i always do.so sorry in advance to any1 who gets caught behind me.ill be on a movement order so place give me spacec on the roundabouts and any junctions.also if u see some idiot trying to be brave hold them back so i do not get involved in any accidents.ill get some pixs of the load when i pix it up and post later this week.yes i do have a second man before any1 asks

Good luck if the weather holds out a realey nice run

I might take the dogs for a walk by the M180 and give you a wave. :laughing: hopefully there won’t be any other large loads otherwise they’ll think I’m a right nutter. :laughing:

I usually take them near the sewage plant just before J-3, so have a peek left as you come past the derelict house, just after the bridge.

thunder367:
just to let u guys know that ill be picking a trailer up from immingham docks monday morning about 10 11am thats about 80feet long

:open_mouth:

thunder367:
ill be on a movement order so place give me spacec on the roundabouts and any junctions.also if u see some idiot trying to be brave hold them back so i do not get involved in any accidents.

:question: