Leyland Show.

Today.

More to come if you want.

Yes, please!

Thats the lot gents /ladies hope you enjoyed them. :sunglasses:

Great pics,thanks a lot. :slight_smile:

Thank you m8. :sunglasses:

So that’s where the rest of them were! Great shots, Jakdaw.

Really appreciate your trouble in sharing those photographs

Thank you

Cheerio for now.

Retired Old ■■■■:
So that’s where the rest of them were! Great shots, Jakdaw.

Thank`s for that ROF.

Saviem:
Really appreciate your trouble in sharing those photographs

Thank you

Cheerio for now.

No trouble at all Saviem, if people get enjoyment out of looking at the pics that`s all that matters.
Thank you once again for your comments Saviem/ROF/Shirtbox.

Jakdaw. :sunglasses:

Great shots “Jackdaw” much appreciated for sharing them on the TN Site,I just can’t make my mind up wether I would kick off as an owner driver again with either that Trader “75” or the Williams Big J 4 wheeler :wink: !!! Cheers Bewick.

Bewick:
Great shots “Jackdaw” much appreciated for sharing them on the TN Site,I just can’t make my mind up wether I would kick off as an owner driver again with either that Trader “75” or the Williams Big J 4 wheeler :wink: !!! Cheers Bewick.

Not a problem Berwick, get on the Trader then you could start a Strapping & Sheeting thread, nah don’t sound right does it. :laughing: :laughing:

Jakdaw:

Bewick:

Not a problem Berwick, get on the Trader then you could start a Strapping & Sheeting thread, nah don’t sound right does it. :laughing: :laughing:

I wonder if the Trader had an Eaton 2 speed axle and 5 speed box ? If it didn’t I could always send it to Lances and get him to fit it up with a (then) state of the art drive line plus I’d get myself a 30ft x 24ft main sheet and a 24ft x 12ft fly sheet plus half a dozen 90ft long ropes Oh! and I’d get him to fit an extra 40gal tank as those 20gal standard Trader tanks were U/s on distance.How about a Phillips radio as well ! Cheers Bewick.

Bewick:

Start with the Guy Dennis,you know with the engine options available(allegedly)that you could put a trailer behind it!