Leedale good or bad!

Anyone know of this company based in ripley as they are after a c+e driver with hiab and i was thinkin of applying,cheers lads :wink:

trucknetuk.com/phpBB/viewtopic.p … =0#p164184

This bloke seemed happy enough in 2006, don’t know if he is still a member or still works there.

Though

Our trained drivers can safely lift up to 15 tonnes in weight.

Best start on the Weetabix now :laughing:

no mate still starting with dhl,got a phonecall though off this outfit and what with rumour control about burton i would be lying if i said i didnt panick slightly,it’s a big move for me,leaving an easy job with security!.

I went for an interview with them as a newbie Class 2 driver and was offered: no money whilst training (upto the first 4 weeks), they would put me through my Hiab but again without pay as it was training, £6 an hour upto the first 12 hours a day, with an extra £1.50 p/h there after.

They would start me on the cabins and if I wanted the move to a different type of work then I could, but whilst learning the new role it would be classed as training so therefore no pay. Was there well over an hour, filled in a form and was told to ring the bell and they’d come back, rang it and waited 5 minutes, rang again and waited etc etc. I understand phones ring, customers call etc but to be left waiting 20 mins as a potential new employee didn’t paint the best picture.

Glad I didn’t go for the job if it was offered as I’m now doing food delivery so nice clean work for a lot higher rate of pay. They might be a great company to work for but I’m certainly staying away from them in the future.

Shirt Fronts to get money out of, if you supply labour to them :imp: :imp: :imp:

Carl Lewis is the new Operations Director, EX Jeffreys Haulage, he started last month, good lad Carl IMHO :sunglasses:

He may change their way of screwing suppliers, you never know…

Carl Lewis is no longer there… finished on 14 may.

STEVECB1300:
Carl Lewis is no longer there… finished on 14 may.

Crikey, what happened there then â– â– ?