Laurel and Hardy Debate

Hard to believe these 2 people are looking to run the usa
It comes across as a complete comedy show

Comedy? More like bloody scary!

I listened to the whole debacle live on the radio the other night, and all I can say is Zorg help us (or whatever religious deity is popular this week).

However it did make the Rishi and Kermit debate sound rather grown up in comparison…

I agree, the idea of one of these two running what is arguably the most powerful country in the world is mind blowing :confused:

Bidens cognitive function is visibly impaired most of the time and Trumps mental state is questionable all of the time :frowning_face:

I wonder if Trump will quash his convictions if he becomes president again?

Interesting times for sure :grinning:

Think he will quash his convictions. Hope he does.

Biden seems to be getting worse, it’s very sad to witness it.

A DEFIANT JOE Biden insisted last night that he will run for another term as US president and beat Donald Trump, as a string of verbal gaffes at a major summit threw a harsh new spotlight on his fitness.

In a high stakes press conference at the end of the NATO summit in Washington, the 81-year-old acknowledged the need to “allay fears” among Democrats but said he was determined not to step aside.

His bid to portray himself as in command was undermined by introducing Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelenskyy as his Russian foe Vladimir Putin earlier in the day and then referred to Vice President Kamala Harris as “Vice President Trump” at the news conference.