Late holiday

Off tomorrow to New Forest and Arundel courtesy of Travelodge £19 deals.No caravan now no longer able to get in and out so it sensibly had to be sold.New car is Meriva,with hoist to load/unload wheelchair.Still have ravenhaired beauty as a sturdy carer!!!Going Warminster and crosscountry to Littlehampton then pottering for 4days–give us a wave if you see us in M27 area I’ll keep out of your way…Spectacular weather forecast which is good as it may be my last adventure,saw consultant Wednesday who told me my mobility is as good as it gets and no operation possible…You never know what’s in store…

Hi Phil, really hope your adventure down the South West is good for you :exclamation: I usually travel down that way Sunday afternoon and do my deliveries during Monday. I’ll keep an eye out for yer mate :wink: I’ll be in a white 56 reg IVECO Eurocargo boxvan so give us a wave if you see me :smiley:

All the best mate and have a good holiday :smiley: :smiley:

Regards
Dave Penn;

Who’d have thought you’d need to pack the factor 30 at this time of year Phil hey?
Hope the weather holds out for you.
Enjoy your break.

hi i live in arundel i try not to go back there that often full of to many tourists spoiling the town but if i see you i will surely give a nod and a wave