Kitkat spotted?

was that you leaving bo’ness eastbound today? 15.30 ish passing the laybys heading in the direction of the M9 j3. i wasnt paying much attention to the truck, it was a DHL TGX and i just clocked a nameplate in the corner of the windscreen as we passed each other

Yup that was him, you were very lucky to see him moving. He spends most of his day parked up in customers yards with him torso horizontal on the bunk.

grousebeater:
Yup that was him, you were very lucky to see him moving. He spends most of his day parked up in customers yards with him torso horizontal on the bunk.

And thats good coming fae a guy that only knows 1 road,and its called A9.

Yes it was me scanny,was at walker timber and donaldson & mcconnell.

I take it bo’ness will be closed tomorrow due to the kids fete,thought you might have offered your services to drive one of the floats. :smiley:

kitkat:
I take it bo’ness will be closed tomorrow due to the kids fete,thought you might have offered your services to drive one of the floats. :smiley:

My first time going through Bo`oness the other day and I thought it was the Queens jubilee, was wondering what was happening.

They take a weans fete serious round there, it looked like every garden was decked out in flags.

aranger:

kitkat:

My first time going through Bo`oness the other day and I thought it was the Queens jubilee, was wondering what was happening.

They take a weans fete serious round there, it looked like every garden was decked out in flags.

Did you see the 2 houses on the left as you come down the hill through the town that looked like something out of the wizard of oz.wtf is that all about. :open_mouth: :smiley:

kitkat:

aranger:

kitkat:

Did you see the 2 houses on the left as you come down the hill through the town that looked like something out of the wizard of oz.wtf is that all about. :open_mouth: :smiley:

It was my first time going in from Grangemouth and the sat nav took me through the town and around the weight restriction to caledonian so I was a bit concentrated but my best guess was that a regiment had come home from Iraq, :unamused: they are good to their weans through there.

The only fete I got was my dads kicking my arse. :open_mouth:

kitkat:

im well out of it mate. this place goes nuts every ■■■■ year with this stuff. community spirit is all well and good but as you guys have pointed out, they go way over the top here. i dont mix with bairns, especially the pre pubescent hells angels wannabes who run up and down past my house on their mini bloody moped things :imp:
dean road (the main through road) will be a nightmare with parked cars around the junction with linlithgow road tomorrow.