KERMIT !

Hi

These trucks used to deliver flowers around my town.

Spoke to the driver last thursday on M54 Telford services and he is no pulling containers, flower trade has died :frowning:

Few photos i found on the internet, dont know how many trucks he got or had, seen his 143M + TOPLINE + IVECO DAILY VAN, and thats it.

Any more pics ?

Please :slight_smile:

James

Can someone also tell me why all his trucks have gone from dutch plates to english plates ?

James

This is just a therory so could be wrong, but Iā€™d imagine that the reason why theyre on english plates now is because they might not go over to holland enough nowadays to be allowed to run them on dutch plates as theres a law that states that for a truck to be registered in another country then that must spend a certain amount of the year in that country. this explains why companys such as stobarts have their trucks for euro work on belgium plates for example. Hope that helps james :wink:

dan

dlote2009:
This is just a therory so could be wrong, but Iā€™d imagine that the reason why theyre on english plates now is because they might not go over to holland enough nowadays to be allowed to run them on dutch plates as theres a law that states that for a truck to be registered in another country then that must spend a certain amount of the year in that country. this explains why companys such as stobarts have their trucks for euro work on belgium plates for example. Hope that helps james :wink:

dan

or the fact he is living in telford and he kept being pulled for being on dutch plates by vosa.

dlote2009:

dan

Thanks dan

gogzy:

dlote2009:

dan

or the fact he is living in telford and he kept being pulled for being on dutch plates by vosa.

Thats weird LOL he was fast a kip on a night out when i photographed his topline on M54 Telford services.

truckerjames123:

gogzy:

dlote2009:

dan

Thats weird LOL he was fast a kip on a night out when i photographed his topline on M54 Telford services.

not really, he used to get pulled alot being on dutch plates yet working out of felixstowe. makes life easier for him being on brit plates.

Bloody disgusting thing

Summer is always quiet in the flower game. The golden days of Dutch flowers were in the N Ireland troubles. I used to look at the multiple funerals on TV & know that 90% of the flowers came from Holland.

That last pic is strange ,that metal extrusion looks like its just skewered that Troll in the mural ?