Ken Corrigan R.I.P

Sadly I have to report that Ken Corrigan of Bury passed away earlier this morning. Ken was yet another legend of the international driving scene, having traversed routes in most places where it is possible to drive a lorry. I believe that his longest trek was to Pakistan. Condolences to Ken’s wife and family. R.I.P.

Very sad RIP Ken a true fellow of the road

Another Good Man, Gone but not Forgotten. R.I.P. Ken.

One more character of the road, gone to the big TIR park yonder. Condolences to his Wife and Family R.I.P. Ken.

Very sad news, loved to hear his stories of his travels, always a pleasure to listen to, true legend, R.I.P Ken

So sorry to hear of Ken’s passing,I drove/worked with him in the UK many moons ago,a nice,well respected guy,condolences to his family,R.I.P.

David

uploadfromtaptalk1429458294278.jpg

Hi, all an older picture of my dad in his Trucking years, I appreciate your kind words… It means so much to.me and my family

On way to British Embassy in Prague around 1991.

Hi - we’ve now confirmed details for the funeral if you want to publicize it. Thanks Paul

A celebration of the life of Kenneth Corrigan"Corry" will be on the 1st May at 2pm at The Chapel, Blackely Cemetery, Victoria Avenue, Manchester M9 8JP. No flowers please and donations in Ken’s memory to Cancer Research. Please go to the Donate in Memory page on the website and search for Ken’s full name. Or follow this link donateinmemory.cancerresearchuk.org/0006040

You are all welcome to join us afterwards for refreshments at The Wilton Arms, Middleton, Manchester, M24 4RF, which is 1 mile from the cemetery. Directions will be given on the day. Thank you Sheila and family.

I’d like to thank all of the Truckers that turned up to celebrate my Dad’s life, my family and I was overwhelmed with the turn out and the wonderful stories and memories you all had. Thank you for all your support.
Regards Paul