Just to confirm... - Digi tacho

Hey Guys

Planning to send away for my digi tacho that way I won’t need to wait around for it to come after and when I’ve passed.

So, just to be sure - you can apply and send away for a digital tachograph card, and have it come in the post, BEFORE you’ve sat the practical test?

Sam

Yes you can apply for it whenever you like but a cou7ple of points to consider.

The clock starts ticking on the 5 year validity from the start date you specify so might be an idea to set it to start nearer your test date.

The digi cards usually come back within a week so you wouldn’t be waiting long for it anyway.

Coffeeholic:
Yes you can apply for it whenever you like but a cou7ple of points to consider.

The clock starts ticking on the 5 year validity from the start date you specify so might be an idea to set it to start nearer your test date.

The digi cards usually come back within a week so you wouldn’t be waiting long for it anyway.

Heard of a couple of people who have been waiting quite a while for there’s so that’s why I thought it might be a good idea to order it now. I’ve put on the application that I want it to be valid from a certain day/time anyway so that’s fine. :slight_smile:

I sent off for mine on the 1st nov, it just dropped through the letter box today by 2nd class post and is dated for the for the 8th. thats probably allowing for the chq to clear. All in all not too long a turn round really :slight_smile:

They sent mine before the cheque had cleared. Jolly nice of them I thought !!

i passed my cpc mod 4 on 27th october still nowt arrived sent away for digi card on 31st still nowt, dont hurry thereself do they

Sam Millar:
Hey Guys

Planning to send away for my digi tacho that way I won’t need to wait around for it to come after and when I’ve passed.

So, just to be sure - you can apply and send away for a digital tachograph card, and have it come in the post, BEFORE you’ve sat the practical test?

Sam

don t know about your training company but mine said that they didnt mind me using it while training and clock some hours but i didnt have it