June 2011 cpc case study scenario is out...

Read it thoroughly last night, made my head hurt…2 weeks to master it and at present I can’t do the ‘arse - elbow equation’!

AAAAARRRRGH!
passed the other modules 2 years ago, re-sat the case study inbetween and failed again. Must be a mental block regarding exams ressurecting itself from my A levels back in the mists of time… :unamused:

anybody sitting this Friday? is it just me??
anybody any pointers as to the likely questions so I can get some ‘cramming’ done■■?

Help!!!

mithering already! :confused:

Mads

madders:
anybody any pointers as to the likely questions so I can get some ‘cramming’ done■■?

Hi madders,

I’m working on it. :wink:

Hi madders,
Spend twenty minutes looking at a section half a dozen times each day,memorise that then go on to the next section and the same and so on.If you try and take in too much at a time you can’t remember it.Thats how I did both of mine as home study.It worked for me.I will add that the case study module wasn’t around then,but I would do it the same way if I had to do it again.
Best of luck,
Dave.

Thanks men… I’m on it now but there has to be more to life at this time of day surely■■?
seriously though, it’s making me ill, wish I’d bought a cpc from the University of the Second Coming or similar on’t t’interweb!! :smiley:

I have just read the June case study - I would focus on getting another job coz with a red OCRS and a pending HMRC investigation then I reckon this lot is going down the tubes.

Don’t forget to revise what the minimum requirements are for a training vehicle, weight, length number gears etc …
ADR basics

And practise your costing - make the mistakes before the exam

Now then folks, I’ve finished my little “Dave’s thoughts on the case-study” and posted it here:

:arrow_right: The thoughts of Dave on National CPC case study, June 2011 - OWNER AND FLEET OPERATORS FORUM (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

:blush: :blush: Sorry it’s a bit late, but I’ve been a bit distracted with family stuff for a while.

SORRY TO HAVE BEEN QUIET SINCE THE EXAM BUT I HAD A MELTDOWN…AGAIN!!!

BETTER GET THE FORMS IN AGAIN FOR AUGUST. SOD! :imp:

THANKS DAVE…BUT YOU’RE NOT FREE OF ME YET!!! LOL!!!