Journey

Well my class 2 training starts tomorrow, safe to say , excitement and a bit nervous both at the same time, any tips guys ?

Relax and dont stress. Worked for me on my first lesson out

Thanks mate

Update :
Well the first lesson went really well , got asked by instructor to use the mirrors a bit more but overall did well

That sounds a very promising start. Who are you with?

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Bassetts near stone Pete

Who is training you? I did both classes with them

I’m with Walter , seems a nice polite bloke , who did you have Paul ?

Pete for Class 2, Brian for Class 1

Are they still there? The only other fella I remember was Terry

Petes still there , he did my assessment, not heard of Brian though

Been there a long time with a decent reputation. Used to meet their trainers when we were all testing at Swynnerton and they were committed to the job. That’s some years ago but maybe still the same. I don’t know.

cliffey:

You wouldn’t need to hear of Brian, you’d be able to hear him.

Give my regards to Pete, he’d remember me from my MR2 and my chain smoking.

Let him know I’m doing proper class 1 work now.

Will do mate

Peter Smythe:
Been there a long time with a decent reputation. Used to meet their trainers when we were all testing at Swynnerton and they were committed to the job. That’s some years ago but maybe still the same. I don’t know.

They all seem very professional and helpful, ready to answer any and all questions

PaulNowak:

cliffey:

You wouldn’t need to hear of Brian, you’d be able to hear him.

Give my regards to Pete, he’d remember me from my MR2 and my chain smoking.

Let him know I’m doing proper class 1 work now.

He definitely remembers you Paul , did you try to get him to join mr2 owners club lol ?

He was after some info on his MK3, I only knew anything about MK2s, so yes I suggested he joined so that he could get in touch with someone who had a clue.

Quick update; had really good day today , nailed the reverse, and drove well all day , chuffed [emoji106]

sounds like you are ok with reverse. i kept trying to get my OS straight with the cones and found the truck squint every time. even sized wedges either side means its straight.

i had a couple of bananas before my test. apparently it calms you down according to my instructor! worked for me!!

Might just give that a try [emoji109]