John Dickinson

I’ve been traveling on the A58 all week to weatherby and I notice there’s 3or4 of this firms wagons parked up in the lay-by just up from the motel every morning . Is it change over point ? Or just a regular overnight stopping place

Could be a Polish meeting point as they have quite a few, could also be a crane job on somewhere nearby and they are just parked out of the way

John Dickinson. A very nice man and in no way a thoroughly nasty, vindictive, spiteful, greedy, arrogant, unpleasant person.

cheekymonkey:
John Dickinson. A very nice man and in no way a thoroughly nasty, vindictive, spiteful, greedy, arrogant, unpleasant person.

Mrs Dickinson takes after her old man as well

cheekymonkey:

I dont know how to take that remark,im sensing a bit of sarcasm :confused:

They must have a contract with caterpillar, the one’s I saw through the week were loaded up with dump trucks and various bit of heavy plant

gerard:
They must have a contract with caterpillar, the one’s I saw through the week were loaded up with dump trucks and various bit of heavy plant

They have had the Caterpillar job for as long as i can remember, if thats what they where loaded with you have just seen them parked up for the night thats all, probably enroute to Southampton