Joey Dunlop Bike Related

I put this here so no-one would think it was a joke

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/nort … 710499.stm

It is disgusting and makes you wonder what is wrong with people.

They should cut their nuts off :frowning:

Words Fail me… :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

same ere andy :unamused: :imp:

makes you wonder doesnt it. dont they still have the birch on the i.o.m? he was the best rider they will see in a long time. i hope they catch the scum that did it

What idiot did this - the memoral to one of the greatest bike racers ever.

Sad reflection on todays standards

I’m not a follower of bike racing, but even I know the name of Joey Dunlop, one of the greatest riders ever.
I am deeply saddened by this mindless destruction.

His raced bikes were prepared by the local dealer I use — so this touches a raw nerve.

Total idiots. :frowning: Joey was the man. If they catch em, give em to me. 24hrs at -25 and then a ■■■■ good beating should do it :imp:

I can not understand what would drive a ‘human being’ to commit such an act.

My deepest sympathy to Joey’s family.

Martin.

Some ■■■■■■ up inbreeds with nothing better to do :imp: :angry:
Maybe wrong to say but hopefully the local Sien Fien member is a bike fan and still has some contacts from the old days who can sort this matter.

:imp: :cry:
What a mindless thing to do to the memory of a GREAT man and motorcycle rider

Suffolk ReeferBoy:
Some [ZB] up inbreeds with nothing better to do :imp: :angry:
Maybe wrong to say but hopefully the local Sien Fien member is a bike fan and still has some contacts from the old days who can sort this matter.

Sinn Fein assembly member Philip McGuigan said: "Those responsible for the attack on the memorial garden to Joey Dunlop need to reflect long and hard about their actions.
“This attack has caused widespread anger and annoyance in the community and is without doubt causing extreme distress to the Dunlop family.”

If I was one of the lads that has done this then I would be worried … very very worried!!!

Whoever they they are they need a bloody good beating :imp: :imp: Complete scum :imp: :imp: