Jobcentre plus?

So theres me searching for something within 15 miles of Newark and this comes up, have they got my old transport manager at Phil Hanley working out the mileage?.

LocationABERDEEN, GRAMPIAN Hours40+ PER WEEK, MONDAY TO FRIDAY 8AM- 5PM Wage£7 PER HOUR EmployerCover Crew LimitedDurationTEMPORARY

DescriptionMust be aged 21+. WMust have flat bed ratchet experience. ADR experience is preferred but is not essential. Will be driving within the oil industry in the Aberdeen area. This is a temporary vacancy for a minimum of 6 months. Overtime paid at £9.00 per hour

How to applyYou can apply for this job by telephoning 01224 211113 and asking for Donna Anderson.

So then i see this one:

LocationLEICESTER, LEICESTERSHIRE HoursTO BE ARRANGED WageEXCELLENT RATES OF PAY EmployerG Forbes and SonDurationPERMANENT

DescriptionApplicant must have a class 1 HGV licence and at least 3 years experience. Must be conscientious when operating equipment. Must be able to stay away from home for at least 5 nights per week, will working 6 days on 3 days off. Excellent holidays.

How to applyYou can apply for this job by telephoning 07768 938872 or 01429 836677 and asking for Mr Forbes.

Dont forget it says EXCELLENT RATES OF PAY so the guy starts asking about work history etc etc .,…yeh yeh yeh them this and that i’m thinking sounds ok 6 on 3 off then he says £6.06 an hour, Zzarbean would have been proud of me with my next comment…

Then there’s the ones with no contact details just ring jobseeker direct bull on them, “for further details” ■■ They are nearly always pants jobs and rarely worth the phone call.
What makes me mad on them listings, is when you get some that list the location as national or various. :angry: So if I take the job then I drive me car all round the country trying to find the truck, do I ■■ :imp: :unamused:

:slight_smile:

Worktrain.gov.uk

Arlafoods
Asda.uk
many possibilities for getting a Job