Jeremy Vine "Anti Trucker"

Vine is a self opinionated pratt that likes the sound of his own voice…

He’s supposed to be impartial, but makes it pretty clear which side of the fence his argument lay, anyone that come’s up with an answer to prove him wrong gets cut off.

I listen to R2 all the time, but this guy really [zb]s me off :imp:

If it needs stars it’s not allowed. L. :wink:

My favorite 1 from his shows was when they were discussing compulsary voting just before the election.

The caller did not agree with J V so he tried to cut in.

the callers response (live on air)

“and you can shut up, cos I pay your wages as well!!”

If only more people did that, he might get the hint maybe!!

bazman:
His big statement was that there are too many trucks and to many truckers on the roads which is making us all under cut each other,

I have to say I agree with him. There are too many trucks on the road. They are all chasing the same work which drives rates down. It is simple supply and demand, when there is less of something then the price is higher so less trucks would mean better rates and better wages.

The subject is covered in an interesting article here.

i agree jv is a numpty. but neil is also right

why do they use the term truckers indicative of individual drivers when they mean hauliers and the bosses

hitch:
why do they use the term truckers indicative of individual drivers when they mean hauliers and the bosses

Because they’re all condesending little burps who are trying to sound up to date and try to sound as though they know what they’re talking about.

Big Joe:
Anybody who gets off on politics and has an ■■■■■■ the moment an election is announced is some sort of, well I’ll leave it to you to add your own word as the auto censor won’t let me post my choice :unamused:

Yeah wanna make sommit out of it then :open_mouth: , I like poliltics and cant wait for the return of PMQ’s 12oclock on 5 live :smiley: . never listen to Vine, thought he was a 2nd class sub to Paxman when he was on Newsnight Politics again :wink: tried to copy Paxman, but you can never copy an origanal.
Clarkson has a respect for truckers because he holds a class 1 licence, so he as an idea about what he’s talking about :wink:

eddie snax:
[ :wink: tried to copy Paxman, but you can never copy an origanal.

Did you really mean ‘orig_■■■■_’ ? :open_mouth:
Hope not, as I am a big fan, of him and politics. Besides, both enrage the wife. :laughing:

Salut, David.

eddie snax:
Yeah wanna make sommit out of it then :open_mouth: , I like poliltics and cant wait for the return of PMQ’s 12oclock on 5 live :smiley: . never listen to Vine, thought he was a 2nd class sub to Paxman when he was on Newsnight Politics again :wink: tried to copy Paxman, but you can never copy an origanal.
Clarkson has a respect for truckers because he holds a class 1 licence, so he as an idea about what he’s talking about :wink:

So…you’re from Norfolk then :slight_smile:
Clarkson on R2 at lunchtime, now your talkin :smiley:

Spardo:
Did you really mean ‘orig_■■■■_’ ? :open_mouth:
Hope not, as I am a big fan, of him and politics. Besides, both enrage the wife. :laughing:

Salut, David.

Look i’m employed for my driving skill’s not spelling :blush: :blush: :wink:

Big Joe:
Clarkson on R2 at lunchtime, now your talkin :smiley:

Yeah but i’d still listen to 5 live, think of all that politics i’d miss :wink: