J P Walton Transport

Hi All
Anyone on here know anything about a Company called J P Walton & Son Transport Of Denaby, South Yorkshire, Any info greatly appreciated, Cheers

mixed fleet of volvos/dafs/MANs some shabby some look tidy. container work and flatbed work dunt know much about the wages tho, driver who got layed off from us in 2008 has been there since he left…

Cheers Mate ,Thanks for taking time to respond anyway.

As already said, mixed fleet. Based just down the road from where I live but I’ve seen their motors out and about all over the country. Always seem to be busy.

They have a yard in Denaby (next door to the old Towmaster yard) and I’ve seen a few of their motors in a yard near Stelrads in Swinton.

I always see two old units of theirs at Asda’s Doncaster RDC (one here now waiting for a trailer, on a P reg)

anyone know what these are like to work for saw an advert looking for a driver■■?

I start for em this monday

Thats me first week and a saturday done for em

And?

And what?

Captain Webb:
And what?

any good :question:

redboxer850:

Captain Webb:
And what?

Yes mate

Captain Webb:

redboxer850:

Captain Webb:
And what?

Yes mate

You driving white MAN by any chance with RB fridge trailer on through hull other night

No pal on days leyland daf

Captain Webb:

he’s a mine of information this one :laughing:

Davyboy:

Captain Webb:

he’s a mine of information this one :laughing:

Do yu mean a mine field of information :wink:

saw this at nisa stoke with a read bordall tr then today a MAN loaded with railway bogies so a variety of work regards alan

Hello Alan thats the work ive been on with pal,not 2 fussed about the fridge work though…Reedboardell b/bridge

2 drivers required

Is that for new work or to replace some that have finished?