Iveco strato intermittent wipers

Yesterday i had a new iveco,The intermittent wipers i couldn’t adjust them the the rate of the falling rain.Is there a way of changing the settings,also on dipped beem i could hardly see the road ahead,Anyone else had these problems.

Tonyb

Headlights must be out of alignment, the Stralis has pretty decent lights usually.

Intermittent wipe can be adjusted by putting them in the intermittent position, let it wipe once then pull the stalk back to off until you want it to wipe again then put it back in intermittent, that sets the time delay for you, a few others do this too IIRC :wink:

most vehicles can change the height of the headlights. they have probably been st too low, just a matter of turning a knob or pressing a button to move them.

I tried the time delay,but it wouldn’t alter them at all.
Theres nothing that i can see to alter the height of the beam.
I did like the hill hold function though.
And they havn’t thought of anywhere to pot a bottle of pop or to keep your flask.

Tonyb

The time delay didn’t work? That’s strange, sure that was how they worked, mind you I haven’t driven one for 3yrs so maybe that never worked in the 1st place, I know that’s how it works on a Daf though as a bloke from Daf showed me & I was well impressed, not that it’ll do a lot of good in an Iveco! Maybe it’s time to consult the manual.

newmercman:
The time delay didn’t work? That’s strange, sure that was how they worked, mind you I haven’t driven one for 3yrs so maybe that never worked in the 1st place, I know that’s how it works on a Daf though as a bloke from Daf showed me & I was well impressed, not that it’ll do a lot of good in an Iveco! Maybe it’s time to consult the manual.

It’s ahire motor.Theyv’e taken all the manuals out,which i think is a bit stupid,you can’t get the best out a vehicle if you can’t get the best out of it.
When the vehicle goes back in they should check to see if the manuals are there while their checking for damage,if their worried about loosing them

Tonyb

tonyb70:

newmercman:

It’s ahire motor.Theyv’e taken all the manuals out,which i think is a bit stupid,you can’t get the best out a vehicle if you can’t get the best out of it.
When the vehicle goes back in they should check to see if the manuals are there while their checking for damage,if their worried about loosing them

Tonyb

Come on Tony, that would be the sensible thing to do, it’ll never happen :unamused:

tonyb70:
Yesterday i had a new iveco,The intermittent wipers i couldn’t adjust them the the rate of the falling rain.Is there a way of changing the settings,also on dipped beem i could hardly see the road ahead,Anyone else had these problems.

Tonyb

Dunno about the rest of you but personally, when it starts raining i tend to put the wipers on(whatever the rate of rain) :confused: and when it starts to get dark .- little tip . . . put youre lights on :wink:

On my Eurocrappo, the headlamp level switch, wasn’t plugged in!

Suedehead:

tonyb70:

Tonyb

Dunno about the rest of you but personally, when it starts raining i tend to put the wipers on(whatever the rate of rain) :confused: and when it starts to get dark .- little tip . . . put youre lights on :wink:

Silly me,Why didn’t i think of that
Tonyb :unamused: :unamused: