iveco stralis

Can anyone help me as iv been given a 56 plate iveco stralis6x2 ,above the driver near the digi box and radio i can see some cb coax and some other wires,iv checked the wires and its 12v .Does the coax go any where or where is the cb on the truck. thanks si. :smiley:

roadrunner69:
Can anyone help me as iv been given a 56 plate iveco stralis6x2 ,above the driver near the digi box and radio i can see some cb coax and some other wires,iv checked the wires and its 12v .Does the coax go any where or where is the cb on the truck. thanks si. :smiley:

firstly make dam sure the wires are not just holding the roof on :open_mouth:

cant help with the rest … sorry :blush:

the coax should go across to what looks like a little gromet on the n/s behind the sun visor .but you will need a antena from iveco ,i did away with that on mine and run a new coax atached to a stud mount across buy taping the new one to the old to pull it across if u get what i mean

thanks craig thats helped 100% :smiley: :smiley:

roadrunner69:
Can anyone help me as iv been given a 56 plate iveco stralis

i dont think anyone can help you mate. but chin up and good luck :wink:

I had an 07 stralis and thought it was ok, had more gizmos on than my XF, give me back the actros though anyday.

Cant help you with the wires though, why you would want a cb though is beyond me?

It is indeed the feeder for a cb antenna, as I had a 10 plate one for a while earlier this year at a customer of the agency, but decided to dispense with the factory fitted feeder, and put my own in for my ham radio.

Ken.