Iveco Strails Fridge

Wnyien know how to turn it on its a small fridge right next to driver seat.

I know it’s been on before but can’t find anyway of turning it on unless I’m missing something stupid.

Nice to know to keep cool drinks in it. Can’t find a switch anywhere on fridge or dashboard.

There should be a switch on the front of it just above the cup holders, at least that’s were it is on mine.

No cup holder on the fridge and it’s a 16 plate if that helps anyone.

The switch should be where that blank is next to the handle. Looks like you have a cool box, not a fridge

The manual shows it as a fridge and indeed says the switch should be where that blank is. I know its been cold before as I have used it before to keep drinks cold. Its never had a switch since we got it. Very odd. I’m sure I have seen an orange glowing light on that blank before as well unless I have imagined it. The manual is of no help really.

It talks about a thermostat being on the back wall but shows the top of the box that is not accessible even with it slid all the way forward.

I used to drive a stralis of the same vintage again mine was just a cool box (no where to switch it on ) , I guess having a working fridge is an optional extra :wink:

Mikey D:
I used to drive a stralis of the same vintage again mine was just a cool box (no where to switch it on ) , I guess having a working fridge is an optional extra :wink:

It’s a Stralis - having a working anything is an optional extra :slight_smile: