Iveco Daily 7.2 tonne oversized van

we have 3 iveco 7.2 oversized vans to all intense and purposes. one is off VOR One works perfectly nut the other along with the VOR regularly goes into EDC, LIMP MODE and AMBER EMS LIGHT Chiefly when over 2 tonne load.
i am interested to know if anyone else has this problem, and if youve been able to cure it?

It is perfectly understandable trying to diagnose before taking it in somewhere because plugging in a computer / tablet to read the codes can be costly and then, to be honest, what is to stop them telling you false information?

Perhaps you may be able to investigate a diagnostic reader through google, that may assist in reading codes.

Also, there may be Iveco forums out there. It is amazing what you can find.

An “oversized van” is a not a van.

The vehicles are over 3.5T so presumably on an O licence?
So I guess they have in-house or contract maintenance?
Surely they have someone they can trust already. What sort of operation doesn’t have readers today?

we have had them “diagnosed” several times but never success or cure, i am trying to find out whether its an un acknowledged manufacturing fault

the "oversized van* was reffering to the fact that all they are, in my opinion, is an elongated van, im quite aware its an hgv but its is useless when anywhere near fully laden