I've not been on for a while

Drivin along the other day, thinkin random stuff. It occured to me that I’ve not been on here for a while. Pondered as to why, dint really come to any conclusion. After all, I’ve made some great friends thru this forum. Recieved some of the best support on the very darkest of days and generally had a good time. So, tonight I decided to check in. The general chat forum is, as ever, completely random! Informative too. The only other place I ever check out is the photo forum. As ever, completely spoiled by the few that just refuse to grow up. Why don’t you sod off on face book and rant about how much you dislike certain trucks, at least you can amuse yr selves with out trashing a perfectly good thread, either that or get a room!!! I consider the photo forum as an area for truck enthusiasts, not a firing range to have a pop at someone that you wouldn’t have the balls to face in real life!

Anyway, said my bit. Happy new year to you all.

naybe because its not compulsory to attend
and you had better things to do
happy new year

Only today I was thinking I had not seen you here for a while. Now we’re all happy :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Good to see you back - happy new year and all that [zb]

Good to see you. I was worried that something happened to you again :slight_smile:

Please, don’t do it any more :grimacing:

How ya doin Rob.
There’s definitely a lot more ■■■■■■■■ now than there was when I signed up.
I’m all for people voicing their opinions, but when you end up with several pages of hair pulling, I tend to just sign off.

Good to see you’re on the up mate,
Take it easy,
Andy.

welcome back rob and happy new year.

Never mind rob, how is mr vain these days still eating the kms? :smiley:

Andy smg:
How ya doin Rob.
There’s definitely a lot more ■■■■■■■■ now than there was when I signed up.
I’m all for people voicing their opinions, but when you end up with several pages of hair pulling, I tend to just sign off.

Good to see you’re on the up mate,
Take it easy,
Andy.

got to agree with this.
sometimes the ■■■■■■■■ makes me chuckle, but mainly, its just pathetic and a waste of time :unamused:

good to see you back rob.

Oh how nice to be welcomed back!!! Mr V is still munchin the K’s 1and a quarter mil on the clock now. A few battle scars from adverse conditions. Gearbox has been a pain in the backside, but i think thats sorted now. Night heater played up too.

Fuel is crippling. Not sure how much longer I’m prepared to stick at it. Been considering de taxing and putting Mr V to bed for a while.

Good to see yr all still around and taking part. Play nicely now!!!

MR VAIN:
Oh how nice to be welcomed back!!! Mr V is still munchin the K’s 1and a quarter mil on the clock now. A few battle scars from adverse conditions. Gearbox has been a pain in the backside, but i think thats sorted now. Night heater played up too.

Fuel is crippling. Not sure how much longer I’m prepared to stick at it. Been considering de taxing and putting Mr V to bed for a while.

Good to see yr all still around and taking part. Play nicely now!!!

Reckon a lot of people will knock it on the head this year …2011 is gunna be a tough time :frowning: :frowning:

Oh Yeah and welcome back :wink:

Happy New Year Rob.
I ain’t seen you for ages along the A14. :cry:

MR VAIN:
Drivin along the other day, thinkin random stuff. It occured to me that I’ve not been on here for a while. Pondered as to why, dint really come to any conclusion. After all, I’ve made some great friends thru this forum. Recieved some of the best support on the very darkest of days and generally had a good time. So, tonight I decided to check in. The general chat forum is, as ever, completely random! Informative too. The only other place I ever check out is the photo forum. As ever, completely spoiled by the few that just refuse to grow up. Why don’t you sod off on face book and rant about how much you dislike certain trucks, at least you can amuse yr selves with out trashing a perfectly good thread, either that or get a room!!! I consider the photo forum as an area for truck enthusiasts, not a firing range to have a pop at someone that you wouldn’t have the balls to face in real life!

Anyway, said my bit. Happy new year to you all.

I think this covers life in general, there are those you like, those you tolerate and those you wish didn’t exist. Welcome back anyway.

Welcome back Rob, hope you get through 2011 because it is nice to see a truck working it’s back side off

Happy new year

Hi Mr Billman!! Was that you at Britvic Lutterworth the other night(think it was Thursday night).
By the time I had parked up you had disappeared!!