Ive got my first Bendy job!

Well to all new drivers out there this is a cheery note to say that it is possible! :smiley:

In the past week i have been for 2 interviews and trial drives and been offered both jobs, full time, even though they both knew that i had little or no experience, both are with large well known companies.

I have taken the one i think will best suit me, and its also the one that will give me my own wagon! :smiley:

So my advise to all, as it worked for me is to bombard all your local companies with letters, be honest and enthusiastic and hopefully you will be as lucky as me. I registered with every agency locally and none of them come up with anything, i contacted about 40 companies and many never replied or called back but the proof is here! keep trying!!!

I start at the end of the month and honestly cant wait, this is a massive change of direction for me but i am determined to make it work.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

CONGRATULATIONS mikemay :smiley:
i had an interview yesterday offered the job from the start but i did know the tm
its not what i wanted really but i am still waiting on a bigger companies yes or no so it l do for me :smiley:

CONGRATULATIONS mikemay :smiley: . It’s nice to hear
all your hard work as paid off. I also have not had
any driving jobs from the agencies only drivers mate
job and most companies I contacted are looking
for class 1 not 2 so I contacted a few more companies
and have an interview tomorrow and also got to send back
and fill out an application that I got today.
I have no experience of driving other than passing
class 2 so hope that don’t go against me.

good luck convoy mate :smiley:

all the best for the new job mikemay :laughing: :smiley: :laughing: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

fozzie:
good luck convoy mate :smiley:

Cheers fozzie like mikemay as said above I am going
to honest with them and I have been looking into what
the company do and already have a few good tips off here
for that type of work. They also did say experience was
not that important as training would be given and I am
honest and enthusiastic and always ready to listen and learn.

all the best !!