Its your shout monthly question

just wondered as its now december and the last “monthly” question is from october maybe it could be renamed
“Its your shout” bimonthly or even quarterly question :question: :laughing: :laughing:

… or that feature could be finished.

well tbh I wouldn’t know as I don’t buy T&D.
for some strange reason its always released on a strange date, its impossible for example to buy decembers edition in december as I think it comes out something like november the 5th :question: :confused:
and I don’t think nearly 3 quid is good value for money, the editor is wearing a high viz vest in his photo (personal pet hate) and I have no intention of buying a fiat van but they somehow manage to be in the review section
and a lot of the content is lifted from here which I’ve already read

Lat months question is being held over due to lack of space, it happens occassionaly :grimacing:

Rikki-UK:
Lat months question is being held over due to lack of space, it happens occassionaly :grimacing:

must be a good sign that the mag has plenty of content

welshboyinspain:
a fiat van but they somehow manage to be in the review section

Err, the deputy ed needs something to drive to the office in :laughing: :laughing:

I doubt many people read my monthly updates in TRUCK about the Nissan Terranno or Navarra, but a free vehicle is a free vehicle :sunglasses: