ITS back from paint boys un girls

oh yeah, they also do switchover valves so the V8 can sing at the top of her voice!! :wink:

thanks kindle ya a top man :wink:

globby 480:
tappy the colour blue is>>> BLUE :wink:

ooowww ya bugger!!! :imp: :imp: :imp: :smiling_imp: get polishin them wheels for that!! :laughing: :wink:

tappy you got p.m :wink:

globby 480:
tappy you got p.m :wink:

is that what you call it■■? i think i’m gona re-name you globby to ridel master!!! :confused: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :wink:

you should have it by now tappy surely :cry:

kindle530:
oh yeah, they also do switchover valves so the V8 can sing at the top of her voice!! :wink:

we will make our own changer over valve kindle they aint hard to make and for the price they charge i would do with out 1 :wink: :wink: :wink:

theyre a must have with a V8 great mate!!

kindle530:
theyre a must have with a V8 great mate!!

as long as you keep your standard system only change back to normal when mot time :laughing: :wink:

my mate will pringle with a T580 got his through without a change over with pipes connected :open_mouth: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

tappy will pring from sc trans??

thats the one daz been mates with him since we did brandshatch together last november :sunglasses:

my old boss got a switch on his 530, and i know someone on tilts who modified their exhaust, it barks very well but not 100%, and theres no way of stopping it, and its not got a switch, apparently its legal as all the exhaust and silencer is as it should be. if you were to look at it you wouldnt see anything different compared to a standard one.

Is it my eyes,or are the tank straps on the drivers side tank buggered?

Ken.

ps.Nice blue.

there shaged on both sides quinny havent had time to replace them yet only a 5 min job aswell :blush: , but that me all over :wink: leave em in the shed collecting dust till some warmer weather

With regards to the colour, i will go with what i told you my V8 was, Ford Focus RS Cosworth blue :smiley:

If not, Subaru Impreza blue :confused:■■?

no kindle its not a ford colour or scooby colours,

A superb job! The blue was an inspired choice! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Stu

cheers teatree. just made it look a bit tidyier than it was thats all its been painted for,