it told me to.............

cheese truck

Quite funny really!!

Can you imagine the feeling in his gut when he suddenly realised “oh zb what have i done”.
Ive had it a couple of times on farm work, where ive opted for what looks like a short cut on a map, to you wishing you hadnt gone to work that night, luckily the reer steer trailer has meant i havent actually got completely stuck yet, come close to it mind LOL :smiley: :smiley:

edit good try thou animal

Gurner:

Hey! How come you got “stud muffin”?

Well I was going from Welshpool to Minsterley and decided to go down here:

tinyurl.com/qacul

The B4387 starts out fairly promising…a narrowish 2 lane B road. Once you get south of Westbury, it degenerates quickly into a quite narrow B road. You then turn left a mile south of Westbury at the very small sign indicating the HGV route to Minsterley. The road looks like a track and is in fact a single lane road despite being a B classed road. 30 MPH is a pipedream and it’s fun when you meet a car coming the opposite way.

Even though it did save me 15 minutes compared to going up to the A5 at Shrewsbury, I won’t be using it again. Another road to have a bright red X put through it in my paper atlas.

I got sent on a job near Carmarthen a couple of years ago when I was on agency, and one of the regular drivers told me the route, siad ignore the unsuitable for large vehicles sign and added that it gets to the point where you think you can’t possibly get an artic up there, but after the bungalow keep going and it’s about quarter of a mile. What he forgot to say was turn right at the bungalow. Lucky for me the customer saw me and came out to stop me going up a road that was narrower than my truck! I wondered how it looked like nobody had ever had an artic up there if it was supposed to be possible :blush:

Easily done in an area like this as a lot of roads become farm tracks and vice versa