It is hard work?

I will,thank you.

I will,thanks

right it slightly worries me that you seem to be set on driving for BOC but have zero idea of them, first off they wont take you on as a ltd driver, you will need to go via agency. you will need to find out which agency supplies them in your area and go and discuss rates.

I take it you have an ADR? class 1/2 licence? 2 years experience? - without these the depot I have locally wont touch you.

Why do you want to go Ltd company so badly?

drive down and speak to them if your after full time and best of luck but I would suggest researching the company better than coming on here asking is it hard work may be a better route to take. some drivers at royal mail moan their ■■■■ off as they have to pull cages off other think its the best job in the world.

Was chatting to a BOC driver a while back who reckoned you could clear 800 a week take home driving out of Wembley. Don’t know if that is ltd or whatnot.

Contact Pertemps in the area of your local depot.

I have everything,full driving license
including buses aswell, im thru agency,right?14 per hour…12h shift.Not bad i suppose;))),and yes,no ideea at all.Monday im gonna start the training.Just passed the assesment s0 ill be goid:)))

well then it seems like good luck is in order!

Thanks to GOD,

I hope you’re not contemplating doing double shifts when you’re driving these??

war1974:
yes its hard work, I have 3 drivers doing it, they have to hump bottles about all day every day.

I had a girlfriend like that once, Christ that was hard work :blush: