Is it possible to delete threads/ posts you've made

Thankyou

No, in exceptional circumstances a mod may be able to delete them for you :wink:

dozy:
Thankyou

Don’t think so. If you be really horrible and obnoxious they’ll uprate you to the Pre Mod Gold package. Basically what that entails is…instead of getting a notification your post has been approved, you get a notification saying we’re about to approve your post, is it ok to go ahead and post it. That way you get time to think about it… :laughing:

Denis F:
No, in exceptional circumstances a mod may be able to delete them for you :wink:

I’m getting memo,s about social,media now on a regular basis ,as if he’s telling me something ,I’d rather have them deleted and I’ll just read from now on ,cheers Dennis in advance

Mike-C:

dozy:
Thankyou

Don’t think so. If you be really horrible and obnoxious they’ll uprate you to the Pre Mod Gold package. Basically what that entails is…instead of getting a notification your post has been approved, you get a notification saying we’re about to approve your post, is it ok to go ahead and post it. That way you get time to think about it… :laughing:

Yea gold pre - mod sounds good to me :smiley: ,I often look in on the board and think did I really post that :open_mouth: :open_mouth: that’s what I need ,something that saves me from myself . Ta Mike if you could sort it ,give me a day or two to think about it .ta post that is

dozy:
I often look in on the board and think did I really post that :open_mouth: :open_mouth: what I need ,something that saves me from myself.

Would this help. :grimacing: :grimacing:

images.jpg

Waz up Dozy, have you got Posting whilst ■■■■■■ Disease ?

dozy:
,I often look in on the board and think did I really post that

Yeh doze, so do we :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dozy:
Thankyou

no, but, it is possible to go back and edit the aforementioned post, removing all the content, and replacing it with “post edited because i am a complete ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■” :grimacing:

hope this helps :grimacing:

shuttlespanker:

dozy:
Thankyou

no, but, it is possible to go back and edit the aforementioned post, removing all the content, and replacing it with “post edited because i am a complete [zb] ■■■■■■” :grimacing:

That doesn’t work if you need special help to post :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Denis F:

shuttlespanker:

dozy:
Thankyou

no, but, it is possible to go back and edit the aforementioned post, removing all the content, and replacing it with “post edited because i am a complete [zb] ■■■■■■” :grimacing:

That doesn’t work if you need special help to post :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Can’t someone just give him a window to lick :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: