Is it just me?

Registered for the ‘Driver CPC Online Driver Enquiry Service’ last week and have already received my password in the post. Been trying to log on to the service tonight, but it wont work. :imp: Keeps saying the DSA cannot verify the details I have entered. I have double checked and triple checked I am entering my details correctly, but I still can’t get it to work. Anyone else having bother with it, or is it just me?

I’ve been trying for three days mate, keeps coming up with different excuses not to let me register… :confused:

my password arrived wednesday morning…i registered and altered the password to something i can remember and it worked first time…just tried again and its working for me. :smiley:

If you have a capital i in your password it is actually a small L. Spent about 30 minutes for me to work that out. It works though its got my 14hours and where I done them posted on the screen.

did you have to part with any cash?

NO CASH!!..just go to the site and register…they send you a password in the post…login and away you go.

It must just be me. Tried again and still no joy. Its driving me nuts!!! Think I’ll just request a new password and see how that goes.

IKZURayu

That was my password but i thought the first letter was a capital i when infact it was a small L

took me a while to figure it out :laughing:

merc0447:
IKZURayu

That was my password but i thought the first letter was a capital i when infact it was a small L

I had exactly the same problem in reverse - was given qeFIue2M - but it was a capital I not a little l - spent 20 mins on the phone to DSA this morning, before they worked it out for me!

Hate those mashed up words they use - I always have to refresh several times before I find one I can actually read!

Gary

merc0447:
IKZURayu

Mine is OoU1llMR. It has the lines that look like ‘I’ but I’ve tried everything. Unless it has locked me out cos I have got it wrong too many times.

Yipee. Got it at last. Password was OoU1IlMR. What looked like 2 small L’s to me was actually a capital I and a small L. Thanks merc0447 and scaniason. Between you I solved it. :laughing: