Introducing myself.

As there appears not to be an “Introduction” thread for new members on the forum - let this “Newbie” say hello to everyone on this one.

I’ve followed the “Forum” for a litttle while now and I find it informative - humorous - and serious at times, when needs be. I’ve also been out of the transport game for many years now but still like to keep abreast of progress, or otherwise within the industry as much as possible, and this forum is as good a place as any for that, IMO.

That said, I hope that in future you will put up with my lack of up-to-date knowledge of today’s transport industry and you should all take a bow for what you contribute to each other and the underestimated industry and economy. Your efforts are never appreciated by those who don’t know the in’s and out’s of the everyday life of the Trucker.

Enough of my ramblings - let the flack begin. My head is well below the parapets. :smiley:

Welcome from me…

Welcome to the forum.

“Good tunes” and “old fiddles” you know.

Alan

hello and welcome solly. enjoy.

Welcome matey :smiley:

Welcome to Trucket-UK Solly :wink:

Solly:
let the flack begin. My head is well below the parapets. :smiley:

I can’t think of any relevant abuse at the moment, but I’m sure other people more experienced in that field than myself will oblige :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome aboard the good ship trucknet,and bless all those that sail on her. :sunglasses:

wellcome to the mad house , all the best mate

Grumpygraeme:
Welcome from me…[/quote

And me. I’m a newbie myself :grimacing:

Hi & welcome

Ita’s a Hello to you…and a hello from me…another new newbie. :grimacing:

Hiya solly, & welcome :smiley:

Hiya …welcome to truck net…how long have you been out of transport■■?
you must have known the good times… even if they was hard work,
John

Welcome all newbies! :smiley:

Hi and welcome , I also had been away for transport for some time and really found this forum very helpful , if there was anything I was not sure of.

Welcome Solly and thanks for reminding me :slight_smile:

Welcome Solly

Thanks for the warm welcome mates. :smiley:

@3300John

I’ve been out of transport for about 23years. Miss it like hell at times. :frowning:

Seems the way some drivers and employers conduct themselves hasn’t changed much in that time. Same moans. Same attitude. On both sides that is. :laughing:

Hi