Interesting....but really not for me

I am a newbie to this forum so I tend to read stuff that is older and look about to see what I have missed

Today I tried the chat room and another user asked if I would like him to ■■■■ my ■■■■ next time I am near Doncaster

There are a few reasons why this wouldn’t suit me but may be of interest to others -

1. I am a girl and so can’t provide the necessary appendage to be sucked

2. Normally I drive a bunch of racehorses so what am I supposed to do with them whilst said sucking is being carried out??

For now I will skip this oh-so-generous offer and remain a girlie

Thanks for your consideration though

Forum Guidelines:
3. The Chatroom and PM/E-mail system are by their nature unmoderated. However, if complaints of a sufficiently serious nature are received by Admin about abuse of these facilities, they may be withdrawn from a member

I’ve been a member here for many years and didn’t even know there was a chat room…maybe I didn’t get an invite,but I’m fine with that if the above is what it’s all about :unamused:

Sorry about that Good_friend, hope it wasn’t one of our regular posters ?

Name & shame & we’ll try to get ‘it’ removed.

xichrisxi:
I’ve been a member here for many years and didn’t even know there was a chat room…maybe I didn’t get an invite,but I’m fine with that if the above is what it’s all about :unamused:

There’s a link to the chatroom at the top right of the page.

Chatroom link.jpg

No invite needed, just click to go to it.

I can see the chat room getting really busy after reading this … :laughing: :laughing:

49er:
I can see the chat room getting really busy after reading this … :laughing: :laughing:

That depends on whether the …errrr… offer, was from a male or female native of Doncaster I reckon :laughing:

Although on second thoughts I’ve had a few nights in Donny in my time, and although a lot of the women there have no teeth (bonus :smiley: ) …even then I would still say NO if offered. :laughing: :laughing:

Call me unimaginative but I am convinced it was a bloke offering…

Dammit - don’t tell me I missed a surprise for both of us :laughing:

Rikki-UK:

Forum Guidelines:
3. The Chatroom and PM/E-mail system are by their nature unmoderated. However, if complaints of a sufficiently serious nature are received by Admin about abuse of these facilities, they may be withdrawn from a member

Honestly I am not that worried and I don’t think I was making a complaint. TBH it made me laugh

There are more people in there atm than I have ever seen in there though…just a thought :laughing:

good_friend:
Today I tried the chat room and another user asked if I would like him to ■■■■ my ■■■■ next time I am near Doncaster

Was it Tonez? Has he been PMing you ■■■■ pics too?

Contraflow:

good_friend:

Was it Tonez? Has he been PMing you ■■■■ pics too?

I reckon that offering to you is a scar on your brain monkey man :smiley:

This topic has run its course, and it’s no longer about feedback now, so… click