innovate sold

heard on the grapevine Yearsleys are buying Innovate

yearsleys have bought the frozen side.

fuse:
so stobbart finds the hours worked dont fit in with his ideas was he behind this sill WTD and its barmy poa,s …IT IS TIME THIS INDUSTRY WAS DRAGGED INTO 2008 15 HOURS ECT HALF DAYS HERE HALF DAYS THERE MOST OF THE COUNTRY ARE WORKING FOUR AND A HALF DAYS A WEEK NOW . i

Yeh right O,

Then they go and drive trucks in their spare time, to make up the crap 4.5 day wage, count your lucky stars, that you have a job, where you can pick and choose what you want to do [within reason], the 4.5 day merchants don`t have the choice.

Its the 4.5 merchants who are facing the biggest problems regarding the credit crunch, if they don`t get another part-time job in their spare time., there ■■■■■■.

Whats the point of having spare time, if you aint got the dosh to do anything.

Whatever the doom mongers say, the goods have still got to move, that means we have a job, pretty simple really.

On a personal note, I have had numerous mates / ex work mates on the phone, who want to do agency driving again, because their chosen trades are stopping DEAD, or the overtime is stopping.

They want advice on where to go, work wise that is :laughing:

jessicas dad:
here we go ady straight from the stobbies website.

Rates of pay
Guaranteed 50 hours per week

Tax free night out money £20.50 (Trampers)

Tax free daily meal allowance £12.15

Monday-Friday Days: £7.50/hr
Saturday Days: £9.50/hr
Sunday Days: £10.50/hr
All night hours 18:00-06:00 as above plus: £1.00/hr

Nearly right. Days are £7.20 and nights are £8.10.

There’s also a £5 per day operations bonus. i.e. turning up on time, not shooting the load etc.

Btw, has anyone seen that Stobart Scania in Keltruck in Birmingham? What a mess. Anyone know how it ended up like that? And if the driver was ok?