innovate sold

Stobbies?TRY HERE

LOOPY LOU:
Stobbies?TRY HERE

Fight!

Although, it actually says that Stobarts have bought the ambient and chilled while Yearsley have purchased the frozen division.

I suppose the Yearsley depots will fit in nicely with Stobbies plans :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: Just another step on the road to world ■■■■■■■■■■… at least the drivers will still have jobs…

mobi:
http://www.stobartgroup.co.uk/NewsStory.php?Id=9

That’s more drivers that will be treated like ■■■■, and feel like their lives are controlled by incompetent ■■■■■■■■ :exclamation:

stobart is getting too big for the good of drivers.
when he owns every uk truck comany that gets into financial difficulty,
he will have so many drivers,
they will have no other companies to look to for work.
stobart will control the wages then and keep them low as they are now.
a bad day for the driver i think.
i was never a union oriented driver,having been an owner driver for years.
i do think a union will be an nessessity here,or the drivers will be walked on.
excuse my spelling,i cant be bothered getting the dictionary out.

Only if you let planners push you
Rates will stand still anyway because of the EU IMO

My mate works for them and he has been told one of the first plans is to put the drivers on hourly pay.

But they will probably have to wait a year under TUPE rules before they do it, unless they offer some kind of financial deal for drivers to change their contracts.

jammymutt:
My mate works for them and he has been told one of the first plans is to put the drivers on hourly pay.

But they will probably have to wait a year under TUPE rules before they do it, unless they offer some kind of financial deal for drivers to change their contracts.

:confused: but would a hourly rate be so bad :question:

at the moment i get a flat 90 pounds for a sunday , be that 15 hrs or 6 hrs.

lets say eddy [ stobart group ] paid me 7.50 p.h [ a guess as ive no idea what his rates are, i do to qoute you my 15 hr shift ,
7.50 times 2 = 15 pounds p.h times 15 hrs =300 pounds

so at the moment i get 90 pounds on a sunday for my 15 hrs , with eddys hourly rate ill get 300 pound

oops

jammymutt:

Not if this is anything to go by,

roadtransport.com/Articles/2 … terms.html

Is’nt TUPE 90 days only, then they can do with you what they like?

One year TUPE rule is a myth!

so stobbart finds the hours worked dont fit in with his ideas was he behind this sill WTD and its barmy poa,s …IT IS TIME THIS INDUSTRY WAS DRAGGED INTO 2008 15 HOURS ECT HALF DAYS HERE HALF DAYS THERE MOST OF THE COUNTRY ARE WORKING FOUR AND A HALF DAYS A WEEK NOW . i

ady1:

jammymutt:

:confused: but would a hourly rate be so bad :question:

at the moment i get a flat 90 pounds for a sunday , be that 15 hrs or 6 hrs.

lets say eddy [ stobart group ] paid me 7.50 p.h [ a guess as ive no idea what his rates are, i do to qoute you my 15 hr shift ,
7.50 times 2 = 15 pounds p.h times 15 hrs =300 pounds

so at the moment i get 90 pounds on a sunday for my 15 hrs , with eddys hourly rate ill get 300 pound

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: very funny.

stobbies dont get anywhere near double bubble sundays.

try hitting the our friend the " search " button for stobart wages.

here we go ady straight from the stobbies website.

Rates of pay
Guaranteed 50 hours per week

Tax free night out money £20.50 (Trampers)

Tax free daily meal allowance £12.15

Monday-Friday Days: £7.50/hr
Saturday Days: £9.50/hr
Sunday Days: £10.50/hr
All night hours 18:00-06:00 as above plus: £1.00/hr

Yes Fuse and look where we are heading again,back into an economic slowdown.
41/2 day week indeed,look what happened in Germany until Merkel came in,for instance i was reading in a car mag that now Volkswagen are back on a 5 day week,they are now making money and by the looks of it the economy is picking up and they can make the new Volkswagen Golf at Wolfsburg cheaper than the present model.

watch out norberts about !!!

jessicas dad:

Rates of pay

well its not quite what i hoped :wink: ,but if jammys right and ill be doing 15 hrs per shift .
15 times 10.50 = 157.50
157.50 pounds instead of 90 pounds is still a sight better than i was getting .
and as i start at silly oclock in the night ill probally be getting some of the 1.00 pounds per hour extra as well
whats that meal allowance about j.d , is that for trampers only or does everyone get that :question:

ady1:

jessicas dad:

Rates of pay

well its not quite what i hoped :wink: ,but if jammys right and ill be doing 15 hrs per shift .
15 times 10.50 = 157.50
157.50 pounds instead of 90 pounds is still a sight better than i was getting .
and as i start at silly oclock in the night ill probally be getting some of the 1.00 pounds per hour extra as well
whats that meal allowance about j.d , is that for trampers only or does everyone get that :question:

Meal allowance is for everyone.

Well I would just like to say 10-10 to Stobart’s for letting us know by letter. Not like Innovate which was by rumours then a letter in the transport office.