innovate logistics

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about the job, hours, pay, conditions, etc. I know pete osbourne is a part owner and they are growing fairly quick but having never spoke to one of their drivers i’m a little in the dark. :question: :question:

dont know that much about pay and conditions for them but i think they got a big contract with Focus DIY doing there plants. Also heard they were going to do continental work.

scaniav8power:
dont know that much about pay and conditions for them but i think they got a big contract with Focus DIY doing there plants. Also heard they were going to do continental work.

The Phil Hanley side of things at Bell End park have been doing euro work for at least 15+ years and more.

I know a guy who worlks for them he is on the Brake Bros contract at Bilsthorpe he says the job is easy money minimum 12 hours a day home very night and no pressure apart from the usual mpg ■■■■ you get from big companies.

All in all its like any other big company it depends what contract you are on and theconditions.

oh right didnt think innovate did euro yet. I knew Hanleys did before

scaniav8power:
oh right didnt think innovate did euro yet. I knew Hanleys did before

i thought hanleys had jacked in the euro years ago but just was still written on the side of the trailers.

i also heard they were going to try and get back on it.

friend of mine contacted them about a job and was told to contact an agency they use, he was then told they want drivers to go thru the agency for a few months then if they want you u’ll get took on permanent. don’t know if this is still the case.

stuh:
friend of mine contacted them about a job and was told to contact an agency they use, he was then told they want drivers to go thru the agency for a few months then if they want you u’ll get took on permanent. don’t know if this is still the case.

sounds a bit crap.

anyway whats wrong with stobbies stuart.

jessicas dad:

stuh:

sounds a bit crap.

anyway whats wrong with stobbies stuart.

I think you might mean another stu jd?
Stuh is in baghdad :open_mouth: :wink:

Apologies… i should read the full post eh… you obviously mean the original poster stuart!
Time i went to bed :blush: :wink:

right osborne isnt a owner , hes a director , also he is good at crashing his racing car . lol

manton wood drivers do lots of drops and you have to speak the required accent of polish and are able to work all the time ,cause lots of damage , and say sod the law

chesterfield drivers never rush . if it takes normal driver to do it in a day to do they make sure it takes three days .

bilsthorpe driversshifts are bizzare , the trampers do nights out in the yard , night drivers never do more than 8 hours work . then some day drivers ( the chosen few ) do 6 hours a day and the scum do 15hrs a day , every day
the all seam to spend all day riding around with empty trailers .

corby chill newark drivers have to race everywhere unless you are on agency .

ozzy was trying to buy into nedexco as he cant compete against them . but rumer is hes trying to spend innovates pennies in america this week .

overall what a fab company

i did a couple of loads out of the old frigoscandia place simmonswood the ice cream place innovate are in there very nice clean trucks but the times i was there they were always parked up :question:

I recall seeing an advert for Peteo Osborne logistics drivers a couple of years ago and i wasn’t impressed with the hourly rate, seems he throws money away at fancy liverys rather than his drivers.

holliefabbabe:
manton wood drivers do lots of drops and you have to speak the required accent of polish

I take it that “Vermin” vernon Rigby is still there, his polish must be getting good :unamused: …as I`ve spotted him driving “L i L” through town twice this week
myself and Chris Web managed to escape his bungling, when we left Wincanton when it closed Aug 05. He bailed out to GCT just before then

but then the rats usually leave a ship when its sinking :wink:

yes toby . thats about it . but wastes it on uniform as well ,

Thanks for the replys guys, i,m happy at stobarts, sometimes i put the feelers out but it always seems to be the grass is never greener. After nine years do i have green blood :question: Scary :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

peirre:

holliefabbabe:
manton wood drivers do lots of drops and you have to speak the required accent of polish

I take it that “Vermin” vernon Rigby is still there, his polish must be getting good :unamused: …as I`ve spotted him driving “L i L” through town twice this week
myself and Chris Web managed to escape his bungling, when we left Wincanton when it closed Aug 05. He bailed out to GCT just before then

but then the rats usually leave a ship when its sinking :wink:

Paul.Has Vermin still got that Mini Cooper with the LIL plate and if so do you ever see owt of the little rat to speak to? :frowning:
By the way did I tell you Roger Clayton is shunting at Maltby? :unamused:

Gentlemen.

Can I just politely remind you that you are responsible for your own posts.

We all know of people that we would dearly like to publcly denigrate, but it is not always fair (or wise) to do so.

:wink: :wink:

Krankee:
Gentlemen.

Can I just politely remind you that you are responsible for your own posts.

We all know of people that we would dearly like to publcly denigrate, but it is not always fair (or wise) to do so.

:wink: :wink:

Point taken Krankee,but I had my moments with him a few years ago. :angry: :angry:

Anyroad,it’s all watter under t’bridge now.

Hope he doesn’t retire to the Isle of Man. :unamused: :unamused: