In the UK next week

Just for a change Iโ€™ve loaded Sevilla for Darlaston so will be off the ferry at Dover Monday and park on the A2 then Tuesday nice and early up the M1 and then M6 so maybe will see some of you guys for the first time :smiley: :smiley:

White Actros blue trailer with C.I.T.MA. on side Welsh Dragon front of cab and back door of trailer :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Watch out for the Jenkins Transport boys! None of us can drive for toffee :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:open_mouth: :smiley: :laughing:

Youโ€™d better be quick, or we might just keep you here on this lovely island. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Andy smg:
Youโ€™d better be quick, or we might just keep you here on this lovely island. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

all the other drivers in my co/operativa have been stuck in uk after tipping darlaston recently :smiley:
one of them was there for 6 days :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Darlaston is pure bandit country, donโ€™t venture there at night and whatever you do make sure the wheel nuts are welded on and the fuel tank is empty - or is it me being paranoid about years gone by :wink: :wink: