In Health H Wycombe

Has anyone any heard of this company at High Wycombe Bucks, In Health. They take mobile scanner units out to hospitals. Just wondered if anyone on here works for them, and what there like to work for. Ta for any replies…

Shady who posts on Old time trucks section here works for them out a depot around Bournemouth.

neilf also works for them. There is a picture of his old and new truck in the photo forum.

Stick a white coat in your bag and nip into the trailer occasionally offering free mammograms. Might make a 45’ more interesting!

Front bottom inspector!

I’ve been working for them for 6 months now and there is a couple of others who get on here also. I personally think it’s one of the best jobs i’ve had and I should have come on years ago.

The trucks are all top spec and tidy but the job is about more than driving shiny trucks.

Work is almost always at night moving around and setting up the mobile trailers.

We do a fair bit in and around london so not doing mega miles and on some nights you spend more time setting up/packing away than behind the wheel. That being said we also have some longer runs. Also one of the reasons for the big cabs is that we tend to stay on site with the trailers so there is a fair bit of hanging around.

A lot of sites we go to are awkward to put it mildly. It certainly isn’t a job to learn the craft of close quarter manouvering.

Very interesting and challenging work which is totally different from transport in general.

Cheers
Neilf

Thanks for the replies. Neilf you have a pm.

I agree with neilf.
I have been on there for 56weeks & its a great job.

PM not received…

Cheers
Neilf

Must agree with Nielf and Sling started with them begining of the year, first two weeks I thought what the hell have I done but now I getting used to it I’m enjoying it, great bunch of guys to work with who are always at the end of a phone to help you out, just wish I had done it years ago.

I did do it years ago… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

shady:
I did do it years ago… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I imagine you probably did!!!

Takes long time too settle, have you yet !!

menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening … in-a-lorry

in the enormous white Honda cab,

:smiley:

Duracell also works for them