In a truck... What would you do?

the maoster:
Cyclist in the right, motorist in the wrong. However, the cyclist unnecessarily escalating the situation into a confrontation will surely end badly for him one day. Hell, he might even try that in Hull one day and come face to face with Ronnie “one punch” Pickering!

We can only dream.

Lycra Boy had right of way, car was in the wrong.

However…

Cyclist is a bell end and deserves to have his headcam shoved where the sun don’t shine and has no ‘right of way’ !!

a good driver is tolerant of other drivers mistakes ,the cyclist didnt even try to slow and let the car clear the ambulance but tried to dictate the highway code in my opinion a complete ■■■■

If I were the driver, I’d have given way like I was supposed to and if I’d cocked it up, I’d have apologised.

If I were the cyclist, I’d have anticipated the driver would ■■■■ it up and slowed down. Then, once they’re safely past me (scaredy-cat principle!), called them a bellend under my breath, then had a giggle because, let’s face it - bellend is a funny word - and cracked on with my journey.
[/quote]
:laughing:

Cyclist a bigger bellend than motorist.

What’s with the reciting of registrations that cyclists love to partake in? Makes them look like one giant ■■■■■■ and it makes me cringe somewhat. End of a Bell!

merc0447:

albion1971:

nick2008:

albion1971:
Also should the police car be parked on double yellows? Not necessarily so.

It’s an Ambulance car so possibly on a medical call

Well spotted. Maybe they could have parked on the opposite side or was it that urgent?
Driver and cyclist still both out of order anyway.

See for someone who preaches like they are a driving god to the rest of us, you really are as thick as a pound of mince. The opposite side is double yellows aswell.

:laughing: :sunglasses:

how very dare you, calling out one of the resident driving gods…

You tell him nodding donkey. :laughing: I am no driving god…never have been never will be but I am at a far higher standard than some of the idiots we see on our roads these days.
I always feel the ones that do not like anyone slagging lorry drivers are the ones that probably are the biggest culprits when it comes to bad driving.
How many people do you know that think they are a bad driver? How come there are so many on our roads?

Anyone know what the ‘comments’ were on the YouTube channel itself??

Or has he ‘disabled’ them knowing he would have been shot down in flames :grimacing: - trolled :smiling_imp: etc…■■?

albion1971:
Just the sort of nonsense we see everyday. A driver who does not know the rules and drives like a bully probably because he hates cyclists and thinks he can intimidate them. The cyclist needs a good hiding.
Also should the police car be parked on double yellows? Not necessarily so.

+1 albion,hate to side with a cyclist but he was in the right,guy in the car was being a plank

I would of kept on driving forwards,he would of moved tuff ■■■■ if he didn’t, especially if i spied the helmet cam, then i would of got out and got the camera and erased all the footage,and tossed it out of the window on to the road , no you tube then, I’m surprised non of them helmet cam wearing Richard heads on push bikes haven’t had their cameras smashed or stolen , and some edited footage uploaded to you tube ,

Had she not already committed herself by he was some distance while she had already overtaken the Response Car.

Btw The Response Car can park on double yellow lines if responding to an emergency, So can Disabled drivers I sure along they not blocking a Fire Exit

The cyclist clearly had right of way but was also a total arrogant prick, I doubt he would have been so arrogant if the driver was a bloke :unamused:

It’s not just cyclists who behave like this though, youtube.com/watch?v=rt619Pwaz3o

The-Snowman:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbOaOQgghYU

No idea what was going on there. Why were they all talking backwards? :wink: . I was distinctly disappointed when no punches were thrown though!

the maoster:
No idea what was going on there. Why were they all talking backwards? :wink: . I was distinctly disappointed when no punches were thrown though!

Argh, damnit. Just realised the text I typed to accompany it didnt post.
It was in Sweden I think. From what I remember of reading the story at the time, a van driver in the queue behind the lorry got fed up and dragged the cyclist away and chucked his bike at him! :laughing:

Now THAT I would have liked to have seen. :smiley: :smiley:

What a ***KIN rupert he was, yep some fistycuffs would of been real entertainment value. with the bike wrapped around the cyclists neck

tachograph:
The cyclist clearly had right of way but was also a total arrogant prick, I doubt he would have been so arrogant if the driver was a bloke :unamused:

It’s not just cyclists who behave like this though, youtube.com/watch?v=rt619Pwaz3o

im sorry the cyclist didnt have right of way ,yes i know he was on his side of the road but the car comming towards him was 1,commited 2,in in command of the road by her position , anybody on here would have slowed down let her past thanked each other with a gay wave then carried on with there day ,the cut on the bike speeded up to force the confrontation then talked nothing but shte and was actually the bully

The video in the OPs post seems to have been withdrawn because of copyright, so here’s the original.

scrotumscratcher:
im sorry the cyclist didnt have right of way ,yes i know he was on his side of the road but the car comming towards him was 1,commited 2,in in command of the road by her position , anybody on here would have slowed down let her past thanked each other with a gay wave then carried on with there day ,the cut on the bike speeded up to force the confrontation then talked nothing but shte and was actually the bully

1. The car driver had plenty of time to return to her correct side of the road where she should have been to start with.
  2. She was on the wrong side of the road long before reaching the obstruction, as much as I’d like to take the car drivers side (because of the cyclists attitude) the fact is that she tried to push her way through even though the cyclist was approaching.

I can’t see any evidence in the video to suggest the cyclist speeded up to force a confrontation, given what a ■■■ he was I wouldn’t be surprised if he did but we can only go by what’s shown on the video.

I agree that the cyclist was a bully and a nob though.

He does make interesting videos though, remember this one, seems to be the same cyclist :smiley:

Just make sure you stop and take the camera equipment if you ever splatter that cyclist over the tarmac fellas.

Still doesn’t work Tacho

Here it is… OBNOXIOUS CYCLIST