Images-Pics-Attachments

Why can’t I view… Images-Pics-Attachments■■?

Do I need some kind of permission that is not apparent?

I don’t know never had that problem, are you logged in…try that. I seem to remember someone asking this a while back, but I can’t find or remember the reply.

Assuming that you’re logged in I suppose the first thing to try is to go to your “Control panel / Board preferences / Edit display options” and make sure that “Display images within posts” is selected.

tachograph:
Assuming that you’re logged in I suppose the first thing to try is to go to your “Control panel / Board preferences / Edit display options” and make sure that “Display images within posts” is selected.

Thanks for the reply “tacho”. :slight_smile:

Yeah did that when joining the forum.
When not “Logged In” this message is displayed…
"You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post."
When “Logged In” the above disappears but still no Images-Pics-Attachments can be viewed. :open_mouth:

Totally confused. Not had a reply from either the Administrator or Tech Guy for the board on the problem. Frustrating. :frowning:

altitude:
I don’t know never had that problem, are you logged in…try that. I seem to remember someone asking this a while back, but I can’t find or remember the reply.

Thanks for taking time to reply. :slight_smile:

Are you viewing on a computer or phone ?

Many mobiles will not download images unless you change the settings in the phone.

tachograph:
Are you viewing on a computer or phone ?

Many mobiles will not download images unless you change the settings in the phone.

Viewing via lap-top. Don’t understand it. Never had a problem before - only on this forum. Still waiting for reply from “Mod” and Tech support. :frowning: