IDS at Veurne

Can you get Belgium road tax here?

Guybrush:
Can you get Belgium road tax here?

Good News, Eurotunnel at Folkestone have had a new machine recently installed for the purchasing of Eurovignettes. We can also confirm that they can also be bought at the Freight office - Harwich International Port, TransEuropa Ferries in Ramsgate, on Norfolkline Ferries to Dunkirk, at Q8 service station near the P & O Ferry Terminal in Europoort, the Routiers Distripark in Rotterdam, IDS as mentioned above,

Au Pont de Ghyvelde , 376 Route de Furnes of the A16 at Ghyvelde, France and the Veurne TruckStop in Veurne, Belgium. These sites have all been double checked by the international dept and at the time of going to print were operational, the list that is available on the Ages website still seems unreliable. We have also been sent a list of points of sales by the Dutch association should anyone want that. We are working on the assumption that the Dutch list is correct.

eurovignettes.eu/portal/en/welcome
Book it online!

ages.de/servlet/GBSFile?id=5

They sell it at Jabbeke services as well now, a lot of services in benelux do now and have done since the new system came in.

skids:
They sell it at Jabbeke services as well now, a lot of services in benelux do now and have done since the new system came in.

I wonder if that is because theBelgianss worked out that it is now easy enough to get it on line while in Belgium so can’t fine you for not having it due to the lack of availability now :unamused: :unamused:

Cynic? not me :unamused:

do it online easy. ring boss tell what i need 5 mins text back with ref no. easy life

I now do it on line with my derv card its so easy

Can anyone tell me if i am parked up on sat evening till monday morning do i still need to buy tax for sunday

cv68:

Can anyone tell me if i am parked up on sat evening till monday morning do i still need to buy tax for sunday

No, it’s a road user charge and you won’t be using the road when you are parked up for all of Sunday.

One thing to watch for is the number of days you do need it for. If you need it for more than 4 days it would be cheaper to buy the week and include Sunday. If you need it for example Thursday, Friday and Saturday then for Monday and Tuesday and you buy that as three days and two days it will cost you €40 when a week, 7 days, cost €33.

cv68:

Common sense would say no not needed, but i think it would depend if you where parked in a motorway services (which is not accessible from local roads) or if you where parked up at a truckstop on a national road, i recall being parked at drongen (esso) services sunday to monday (bank hol) and on the monday the police/Douane’s came checking trucks for the vignette, lucky for me mine was still valid,(until later that day)