Idea

I always check the vacancy board on this site, I will cut & paste vacancies I see whilst surfing the net in to the same area. I have noticed of late a lot of drivers who are seeking employment posting their adverts in this section. With the climate on the job front being what it is I though it may be an idea to give drivers seeking employment their own section? Then there will be a clear distinction between the 2.

As I say just an idea!

Phil

last time this was talked about the consensus was that members should put a tag in the subject bar ie; vacancy or wanted

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=75619

but nothing has happened about it yet :wink:

Fileep:
I always check the vacancy board on this site, I will cut & paste vacancies I see whilst surfing the net in to the same area. I have noticed of late a lot of drivers who are seeking employment posting their adverts in this section. With the climate on the job front being what it is I though it may be an idea to give drivers seeking employment their own section? Then there will be a clear distinction between the 2.

As I say just an idea!

Phil

I agree totally, unfortunately through no fault of their own there is a growing number of drivers seeking employment and I think a separate vacancies board would be a good idea.
I do sometimes put vacancies from my company on here but they work their way down the board quite quick due to drivers seeking work.

Denis F:
last time this was talked about the consensus was that members should put a tag in the subject bar ie; vacancy or wanted

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=75619

but nothing has happened about it yet :wink:

:bulb: The subject bars have just been fettled… :wink: :grimacing: