I was just driving along

liveleak.com/view?i=37e_1501230887

Moron! :laughing:

If he had his hi-viz on, the train would of seen him and stopped for him.

Wot a â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  :laughing: :laughing:

Some people in this world actually scare me !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In the drivers defence, if there wasn’t a height limit shown, it’s not his fault. :grimacing:

Captain Caveman 76:
In the drivers defence, if there wasn’t a height limit shown, it’s not his fault. :grimacing:

exactly, should have been shown in feet and inches.

Also, if the train had kept going at the same speed the lorry had timed it to perfection - I reckon the train driver did this on purpose - overpaid twasteds the lot of them.

TiredAndEmotional:
ItemFix - Social Video Factory

Moron! :laughing:

I tried to find the Union Pacific one where a truck already waiting for the mile-long train to trundle by, jumps the gun again, but this time he thinks the train is finished passing…

Actually a very low slung empty rolling stock piece is still in front, but Mr High Cab cannot apparently see it beneath his view, or because he’s on his CB or whatever.
He drives into the side of the low-loader rolling stock, and gets h ooked by it, and gets the entire front pulled off his cab, leaving him sitting there with no hood etc.
If anyone else can find the one I’m talking about (I dunno what state) - then post it here.

What is it with Russians and their crappy music? lol. Every dashcam video I see from russia has the same crappy music in it.

ezydriver:
What is it with Russians and their crappy music? lol. Every dashcam video I see from russia has the same crappy music in it.

Every dashcam vid worth watching seems to have Russia in it… :unamused: