I trust my colleagues so make up my mind for me

Need to hit one of these 3 tomorrow night…

I usually go for the middle one meself. If in doubt two in the goo and one in the ■■■ works wonders.

I’ve used both the Hollies and the Stamford Farm Truckstop which is the one on the A449 and I would say grub wise they’re both on par with each other, showers better in Hollies and loads mor trucks can get on. Only used Truckers Rest once and that was about 5 year ago so can’t comment on that one.

redbob:
Need to hit one of these 3 tomorrow night…

Poll didnt show on me phone so my bad only just realised what this thread was about.

Hollies for me as parking should be no probs and as mentioned showers are nice.
If M6 is bad just come off at 13 tootle down A449 through Penkridge and hang a left on A5.

Ah. I didn’t realise it was a poll. Doesn’t show up that way on Tapatalk. I thought it was a rant about one of your mates who gave you a duff advice or something and you wanted to smack one of them.[emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3]

Dipper_Dave:
I usually go for the middle one meself. If in doubt two in the goo and one in the ■■■ works wonders.

:grimacing:

Depends on which way your heading and how far you wanna get to be honest

None, come off the M6 south j9 turn right, then 1st left & under the underpass onto the retail park park by Decathlon then it’s a 5 min walk to the Marstons pub you can see off of the Motorway :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: