I made a Boo boo..

And accidently deleted a thread by Gogzy, he has had my apology … :blush: :blush: :blush: hopefully he will post on the subject again

Tut tut, :laughing:

I did remove my comment due to another post. I saw it as you did in your message.

Gogzy has reposted the topic so hopefully all is well… :wink:

I,ve seen the other post. I still don,t know what the hell it is all about. :confused: :confused: I have blamed you for all the confusion Rikki. :unamused: :unamused: It could almost be classed as an Abuse of Power.What do you think you are?? An MP?? :laughing: :laughing: And don,t waste your time sending me an e-mail.I dont read abusive mail :smiley: :smiley:

dont worry about it rikki :slight_smile:

these things happen hehe

Put in down to old age Rikki…

Don,t say that Willie. :laughing: :laughing: He,s just about accusing me of being senile.I,m still trying to work out WTF is going on, and Rikki,s starting to get shirty. I blame Gogzy now. First there are doubters; About what I haven,t got a clue.( Unless he,s claiming to be in love with a Rumo bird). :wink: :wink: Then he says there aren,t any, but he knows all their names, or summat like that. :confused: :confused: Can yer blame me ,not knowing what day it is?? For cryin out loud Gogzy !! Gerra grip will yer !! :unamused: :unamused:

Tempus Fugit!! In my case,its about ready for take-off.

I think it’s taken off - into cyberspace :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Don,t you start Rog. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: I,m having enough bother with Rikki and Gogzy. :unamused: :unamused:

Buycrider:
Don,t you start Rog. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

To get the answer - take a number, divide it by the number of illegal immigrants in the UK, times it by the speed the universe is growing, add the number of atoms on this planet and then get a politician to tell you the truthful final definitive = easy really :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: