I cannot send private messages and just get an error when tr

As per title… I’m unable to send messages privately unless they are sent as individual messages with no attachments. This is proving very frustrating.

Any suggestions?

TIA.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Truckulent:
As per title… I’m unable to send messages privately unless they are sent as individual messages with no attachments. This is proving very frustrating.

Any suggestions?

TIA.

As far as I know this is normal. I’ve never been able to send pics or attachments. Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I think it’s a ‘messages only’ service.

^^ I concur. I too have never been able to send pics etc by PM.

ERF-NGC-European:

Truckulent:

Any suggestions?

TIA.

As far as I know this is normal. I’ve never been able to send pics or attachments. Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I think it’s a ‘messages only’ service.

This^^^

It’s the way that the forum software is set up, so I’m afraid that this is perfectly normal (and sometimes frustrating.) :frowning:

I didnt explain clearly. I tried replying to messages without attachments at first but got an error message.

You’re wrong about not being able to send attachments, as i have managed it twice. - Screenshots of text that would not send in the original reply.

I guess it just doesnt work very well. Seens little point having messaging option that is very unreliable.

I think some clarification may be required, I see Truckulent uses Tapatalk so it may help if you clarify in what way you’re trying to send attachments.

As far as I’m aware we’ve never been able to attach files or include images in a PM in the browser version of Trucknet and if you try you get a message saying "Cannot add another attachment, 0 is the maximum, it’s been this way ever since I can remember.

Whether or not you can attach files or include images in a PM in Tapatalk I’ve no idea because I’ve never tried.

By the way, over the rears I must have sent and replied to hundreds of PMs on Trucknet-UK and apart from not being able to include images, which admittedly can occasionally be a little frustrating, I don’t recall having any problems so I’d have to say it’s always been very reliable, but again I have to say that I’ve no idea about the PM reliability on Tapatalk as I’ve never tried it.