Hull Docks, Directions?

I have been allocated a collection for 13 packs of bricks. Do any of you chaps or chapesses have any idea which gate or terminal they will likely to be. ■■ All the office clowns have given me is a collection number.

Many thanks.

In past I’ve collected bricks from terca/weinberger (spelling?) off King George dock. I used to go in off 1st roundabout after prison, next to iveco garage. Will then be another roundabout immediately. Go straight across and run alongside container terminal. Just follow road past the passenger terminal and you will see yard on right with all bricks stacked up.

^^^^ correct. You can’t go wrong mate. Just follow signs for Terminal 1 . Keep on the road, bends left, under a bridge then terminal 1 is on your left with the ferry on your right. Keep going, bit of a N bend, chicane thing then bricks come up, you can’t really go any further

Funnily enough these are Terca Kassandra’s, thanks for the info much appreciated, no doubt saved me lots of reversing, aggro and general grumpy gate staff. :smiley:

Make sure you have a load ref too, last time I went they started 314…