Hull container port

Is it still open till 2100hrs on a Sunday? Ta.

pavaroti:
Is it still open till 2100hrs on a Sunday? Ta.

If u mean hull container terminal (queen Elizabeth dock) then no. Only open for few hours on a Sunday. Usually 9 til 1. But does vary.

If u mean p&o on king goerge dock then yes. Open til 2100 last lift at 20.30

if u mean finn lines. I havnt got a clue!

It’s the one after the second gate cross the rail line turn left at r/b on the right? Not sure if king or queen docks?

Yes that H.C.T mate. That’s open for few hours on a Sunday. But never later then 2. Who u drive for? Im on there twice a day usually. Probs seen u few times

PremiumTrucker:
Yes that H.C.T mate. That’s open for few hours on a Sunday. But never later then 2. Who u drive for? Im on there twice a day usually. Probs seen u few times

Are they very busy these days, used to go on there a lot for UTC/Seawheel boxes/flats before they lost the work to Goole, never seen anything as shambolic!!

weeto:

PremiumTrucker:

Are they very busy these days, used to go on there a lot for UTC/Seawheel boxes/flats before they lost the work to Goole, never seen anything as shambolic!!

I went to collect a deep sea tank several years ago. I got there at about 11.30 am and didn’t get away until about 2pm the following day. They let you sleep on the road in those days

PremiumTrucker:

Thanks for that buddy. Took my night out at Goole. I’m actually on flat bed work, only time we have a box is if it’s a bit quite. Cheers.

weeto:

PremiumTrucker:

One of them places your not allowed out your wagon and you have to wear a yellow vest even though your stuck behind the wheel.

pavaroti:

weeto:

PremiumTrucker:

One of them places your not allowed out your wagon and you have to wear a yellow vest even though your stuck behind the wheel.

The only reason why they won’t let ya out ya cab, is so you can’t verbally or physically abuse any one!!