HSF Logistics Thurrock services

Andrejs:

Juddian:
£35!!

Jesus wept.

I think truck parking for any services very low profitable business.if they taked 34 pound minus food vouchers expenses minus Vat plus another business tax,rent,light ,cleaning .After all this it is good if for company left 10-15 pound per night or about 1000 from all parked truck.In 12 month company can earn may be just 200k-300k.But this asfalt surface was builded and was spending million of pound.If services can be good profitable that company build and build new place.If nobody build that no profit there.

Some services tarmac is never maintained, so the cost of that would be covered years ago.
Also you can only have so many MSAs.
Make no mistake mate, those ■■■■ s will be making plenty of profit by charging First Class prices for Third Class facilities for truckers. :smiling_imp:

mkb600:
What is it with HSF at Thurrock?
Pulled on here at 0100 this morning and there are dozens of their trailers parked all over the place, and dozens of their units taking up other spaces as well. How do they get away with leaving trailers in one spot and units another? Is this their UK base?
It’s not as if there is acres of free space even at weekends.
Just asking.

I was there a few summers ago on a blazing hot Sunday evening and a load of them were knocking back the beer when I called it a night and got my head down, 7 hrs later I woke up they’d all gone and probably all over the drink drive limit unbelievable but not unexpected!!

robroy:

Andrejs:

Juddian:
£35!!

Jesus wept.

I think truck parking for any services very low profitable business.if they taked 34 pound minus food vouchers expenses minus Vat plus another business tax,rent,light ,cleaning .After all this it is good if for company left 10-15 pound per night or about 1000 from all parked truck.In 12 month company can earn may be just 200k-300k.But this asfalt surface was builded and was spending million of pound.If services can be good profitable that company build and build new place.If nobody build that no profit there.

Some services tarmac is never maintained, so the cost of that would be covered years ago.
Also you can only have so many MSAs.
Make no mistake mate, those [zb] s will be making plenty of profit by charging First Class prices for Third Class facilities for truckers. :smiling_imp:

Very big and old services may be ready return all expenses and get clean profit but not all.If you build now new services for 100 truck that every night you can earn about 3000 or may be about 1 million per years or some 20 million per 20 years .It is from truck parking.Now how much in present price build new services.I read who Gloucester services cost was 20 million for each side.So just truck parking can t return all money back in next 20 years.Yes they have much more profit from bus and car drivers that from parked truck.