Hows this for a Job?

HARTLEPOOL, CLEVELAND Hours60 HOURS PER WEEK MONDAY-FRIDAY INCLUDING WEEKENDS OVERTIME Wage£5.00 PER HOUR

EmployerEd. Murray and Sons Ltd

DurationPERMANENT

DescriptionMust have previous experience, which is essential, along with Class 1 licence. Will be required to do some nights out. Main duties include driving bulk tanker and container and delivering goods to various destinations. This vacancy is covered by the The Working Time Directive. To order a leaflet called “Your Guide to the Working Time Regulations” customers are advised to contact the DTI publications order line on 0870 1502500. Please note that this helpline can only give general advice on the Working Times Directive and further details of the vacancy cannot be obtained through this route.

should we all ask for a job■■?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

It will be a long time before that vacancy gets filled :smiley:
File under mug needed :wink:

A fiver an hour for ADR work in Teeside, sounds like someone is avin a larf.

The job centre shouldnt even advertise these jobs.

When Ed murray was a driver he would be on more than that

60hrs p/w covered by the WTD…obviously too busy hanging monkeys that they forgot to learn how to read. :laughing:

£5 p/hr…KMA

Jules

It seems that all the HGV driver jobs advertised by the Job Centre seem to be the lowest paying jobs. Perhaps they are advertised there becuase if you are on the Dole you have to take any job you are qualified for or lose your benifit.

Boots O’Lead:
60hrs p/w covered by the WTD…obviously too busy hanging monkeys that they forgot to learn how to read. :laughing:

£5 p/hr…KMA

Jules

Its works out ok becuase he’ll sack you or you will leave before you do enough hours to average 48hours over 17 weeks.

Thecritic:
HARTLEPOOL, CLEVELAND Hours60 HOURS PER WEEK MONDAY-FRIDAY INCLUDING WEEKENDS OVERTIME Wage£5.00 PER HOUR

EmployerEd. Murray and Sons Ltd

DurationPERMANENT

DescriptionMust have previous experience, which is essential, along with Class 1 licence. Will be required to do some nights out. Main duties include driving bulk tanker and container and delivering goods to various destinations. This vacancy is covered by the The Working Time Directive. To order a leaflet called “Your Guide to the Working Time Regulations” customers are advised to contact the DTI publications order line on 0870 1502500. Please note that this helpline can only give general advice on the Working Times Directive and further details of the vacancy cannot be obtained through this route.

Sounds like one of the high paying regimental gigs to me critic! Think I’ll leave it alone, I bet they want you to use one of them taco things as well! :open_mouth:

Mal.

Nowt wrong with taco’s Mal, just depends on how you fill them in…

personally I prefer some chargrilled chicken and salsa in mine :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Jules

LOL! :laughing: I could go for that Jules!

Mal.

I’ll lay odds sombody takes the job though

Hmmmmmm, give the job to a [zb]{zb}[zb] :laughing:
Then hang him, gawd I hate [zb][zb][zb]

Edited for racist comments, racsim will not be tolerated on TruckNet UK. Coffeeholic.

Cav203k:
Hmmmmmm, give the job to a [zb] :laughing:
Then hang him, gawd I hate [zb]

What is a [zb] in your termanology?

Is Hate really the word?

Sorry TC, I know you were only asking a question but the words had to go. Coffeeholic

Ok so hate may be a bit strong, dislike intensely.
As for my description, the 500 iraqui’s & albanians we have strutting around Lincoln like they own the place is a pretty good place to start.

Without the risk of been to P.C.
I personaly find your choice of words Offensive!

Cav…

I’ve been busy with other things this morning, but I have come back online to find that you have had to be edited for rascism on this and several other threads.

Racist comments of any kind will NOT be tolerated on these forums. Full stop. End of story. No exceptions.[/i]
This issue is specifically covered by the Forum rules - number 3, to be precise - which bans postings that are “abusive, vulgar, hateful, or harassing”.
The “Easy-read” version of the rules can be found HERE.
YOU signed up to these rules when you registered as a member, and we expect you to abide by them. Persistant breaching of the rules will result in a suspension of your posting rights.
On a personal note, I’m sure I speak for the majority here when I say that this is not the time or place for the airing of views which most of us find, frankly, disgusting.
Lucy.

Thecritic:
should we all ask for a job■■?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Well I think that would be a little unfair as we dont “Really” need it, it should be left for someone who genuinely needs a job

Placid Casual sounds a good Candidate I think he may be looking for a Job :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Very amusing! Nearly as funny of the wages offered by a transport company in south Wales, continental work paying £50 a day!!!

In the past when looking for a job i always try to find out the money first and if it’s dire I make a point of laughing down the phone.Got caught out once,couldn’t establish the hourly rate before going for an interview but it was advertised at £500+ p.w. hours 0730-1600 and thought,that’s for me!When the guy starts telling me the hourly rate I stopped him,got up and LEFT :smiling_imp:

Very amusing! Nearly as funny of the wages offered by a transport company in south Wales, continental work paying £50 a day!!!

£50 for 13 hours driving.
works out at £3.80 an hour.
would not bother myself :imp:

You are doing your sums wrong, its £50/ day at £10/hr = 5hrs work /day :sunglasses: . Does that sound a bit more reasonable.

Drive out of the gate, heading for Dover. Making sure that the phone is switched off, take 2 days to get there. Cross over the next morning, then phone the boss to tell him you can’t possibly make your delivery on time.