How to give vosa the slip

Superb, especially the use of the BFG at the end :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It might be blocked because of the swearing in it - for those of you who have internet settings a bit on the โ€œheavily condomedโ€ side. :bulb:

can anyone explain how this idiot has given vosa the slip?
anyone that heads east on the a14 will know that just past that services is a lay by, the vosa car only needs to wait for this โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–  to exit the services

DJC:
Also, 105 on a dual carriageway, tut tut

I was ear wigging at someone getting their infringements handed to them on a plate last week and one driver got pulled up for doing 116. 26km/h over the limit is some going. I got 106 once just after J1 on the M6. I was on analogue at the time and would you believe it, I lost the sheet. What a coincidence :smiley:

Terry T:

DJC:
Also, 105 on a dual carriageway, tut tut

I was ear wigging at someone getting their infringements handed to them on a plate last week and one driver got pulled up for doing 116. 26km/h over the limit is some going. I got 106 once just after J1 on the M6. I was on analogue at the time and would you believe it, I lost the sheet. What a coincidence :smiley:

116 is only 72mph. Easy for it to get to that without even trying on the short hills round Tibshelf or 27-28, for example. Iโ€™d raise an eyebrow at anything over 75 though.