How long does pre mod last

As the title says.how long till your normally taken off it

It varies, depending on the case, the admin team do review those on pre mod, why they are there, and if it should be lifted, in some cases it will never be lifted

Just out of idle curiosity, is Rog still on pre-mod. It must be at least 2 or 3 years since the last thread. :grimacing:

Rob K:
Just out of idle curiosity, is Rog still on pre-mod. It must be at least 2 or 3 years since the last thread. :grimacing:

I will ask him …

Are you?

No

There you go :laughing:

Rob K:

Oh, was there a thread? Never noticed! :smiley: :smiley:

Rog, it’s ok to talk to yourself, I’m sure it’s something we all do from time to time.

The problems start when you answer yourself too. Just remember that when your sleeves fasten behind you. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:

Rob K:

Oh, was there a thread? Never noticed! :smiley: :smiley:

Rog, it’s ok to talk to yourself, I’m sure it’s something we all do from time to time.

The problems start when you answer yourself too. Just remember that when your sleeves fasten behind you. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Aye, see Ian Brady for details :confused:

Well ill never get off it at this rate

nearly there:
Well ill never get off it at this rate

I’ve been on it for over a year.

It ain’t that bad. Just post nice and they get there eventually. Sometimes instantly! :laughing:

bigvern1:
It ain’t that bad. Just post nice and they get there eventually. Sometimes instantly! :laughing:

Yes, but I’ve all but given up posting help and directions etc because by the time it’s posted the thread has moved on. Pm’s are similar, people message me but I cant’t respond because the facility is disabled.

As I mentioned earlier. If a mod is online at the time and the post is OK…They go on almost immediately. It ain’t life damaging you know, just chill. :wink:

Muckaway:

bigvern1:

Yes, but I’ve all but given up posting help and directions etc because by the time it’s posted the thread has moved on. Pm’s are similar, people message me but I cant’t respond because the facility is disabled.

I think it’s frustrating for everyone else not to know what a ball ache your job is in real time too. :grimacing: :grimacing:

Own Account Driver:

Muckaway:

bigvern1:

I think it’s frustrating for everyone else not to know what a ball ache your job is in real time too. :grimacing: :grimacing:

Now THAT was funny. It combined biting sarcasm and pathos in one fell swoop. My cap is doffed Sir. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: